But the benefits don’t stop there. A portion cut program provides many solutions to help streamline your operation and solve multiple pain points along the way.
No Problem Is Too Big
Whether you’re struggling with inconsistent products, back of house inefficiencies or another pain point, our portion cut program can help you overcome a variety of issues. If your operation struggles with any of the following problems, we have advanced equipment, portion cut products and services to help alleviate the burden.
We can help with:
- Inconsistent portion sizes
- Large cases of beef and pork
- Shelf life
- Back of house labor
- Food waste
What Are the Benefits of Portion Cutting?
We streamline the process by creating efficiencies in fabrication and portion control. The results? Precise portions, high-value products, consistent costs and back of house efficiencies like:
- Faster prep
- Reduced waste
- Streamlined labor
- Consistent portion size
- Predictable serving costs
- Increased food and team member safety
Our Portion Cut Capabilities
We utilize both hand-trimmed and automated tactics to ensure consistency and quality in our products. Master butchers at our portion cutting facilities ensure every protein is hand-trimmed to excellence, while automated machines offer precision and consistency among cuts.
Our capabilities include:
- Automated steak portioning machines for uniform cuts
- High volume vacuum packaging machines delivering airtight seals for freshness
- High-speed band saws for bone-in portioned products